Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Reading Challenge


I've been checking out book blogs lately and came across The True Book Addict: Christmas Reading Challenge.  Since I've already purchased several holiday books, I decided to sign up for fun.  It starts on Thanksgiving and runs until New Year's.  You only have to read 1-3 books.  Join us! 


Here are my picks:
The Christmas Box by Richard Paul Evans
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
Glad Tidings by Debbie Macomber
Tidings of Great Joy by Sandra Brown


By the way, this is last year's tree.  I don't believe in putting up the tree until after Thanksgiving, but I do know people who have already put theirs up...you know who you are!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like some fun picks for books. Great photo of your Christmas tree. The tree, room,and kids are all cute! My favorite picture is of my eldest son when he is almost two next to the tipped over Christmas tree looking sad. I don't know what happened, but a cat and boy were both involved:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Our tree fell one year. It was very strange because no one was near it. Luckily, the damage to the ornaments was minimal. Hope your son was okay! I'm raising two rascally boys, so I can definitely relate to boy stories.

    ReplyDelete