This recipe tastes completely homemade even though I cheat and use Walmart Bakery's Apple Fritter Bread to make it. My family also really likes the Blueberry Crumble Bread as well.
6 thick slices Apple Fritter Bread
1. Heat large skillet on medium heat. Give it time to heat up.
2. Beat three eggs with a fork. I use a pie plate.
3. Mist heated pan with cooking spray.
4. Dip a slice of bread in egg mixture, coating both sides. Do this very quickly because you just want egg on the outside of the bread, not soaked all the way through.
5. Cook on both sides until lightly brown and egg is somewhat firmed.
Serve with syrup or whipped cream. If you don't like super sweet, try these with some butter instead.