Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All About the Brontes Challenge 2010


Here are my picks for the All About the Brontes Challenge 2010 hosted by Laura's Reviews:

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
Juvenilia by Charlotte Bronte
The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte by Syrie James
The Infernal World of Branwell Bronte by Daphne Du Maurier
Emma Brown: An Unfinished Manuscript by Charlotte Bronte by Clare Boylan

I am focusing mostly on Charlotte, but wanted to add Agnes Grey because it's the only Bronte novel I've never read....or maybe I have read it and just don't remember.  Daphne Du Maurier is one of my favorites so I added the Branwell Bronte biography (if I can find it somewhere).

This challenge begins on Jan.1 and runs to June, so there is still plenty of time to sign up! Laura has an extensive list of books and movies on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Thank-you for joining my All About the Brontes Challenge. I look forward to reading your reviews and discussing the Brontes over the next six months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read more of the Brontes. I started Vilette but only got halfway through and then was distracted by another book. I'm going to be better about that this year

    ReplyDelete